Today we stand in a prospering culture of ecommerce websites. These websites have been flourishing and the industry is actually brimming and permeated with every new company launching an ecommerce website. The competition has gradually enhanced and everyone is chasing the pursuit of creating a brand name.
The word blogging has popped up from within this rush and has left most of the industry confused. Why do we need a blog for website that deals with online purchases? Or does it mean that we need to have a unique blog for all our contents? Plus many more questions have been lately invading the entrepreneurs.
If you intend to sell your products digitally, you need to persuade the buying decision of your website visitors and this can be only achieved via providing relevant information about your products.
Well! Blogging is not a very newly recognized tool of marketing for the ecommerce websites. Many websites have understood the effective impact of blogging and content marketing at the earliest and have successfully created a unique space and customer base in the ecommerce website cluttered ecosystem.
Let’s take a look on how blogging actually manages to create a difference for any website.
1. Adding a blog means increasing the amount of content in your website. With more amount of content, more the website gets indexed. This eventually leads way to the prospective clients to enter your website. In addition, infusing trending keywords and sharing blogs on social media will yield better results.
2. If you want to brand yourself as an industry specialist, blogs can be a good means to do it. Your blog posts can contain tips and tricks that your intended/targeted group is scanning for. Also, the posts can include tutorials, sales information, breaking news of the industry and many others. This simply engages your customers on the website and later trigger for buying something.
3. Regardless of whether you use select in email advertising for your declarations, or have a territory on your E-commerce website where you share declarations—your new blog will be an incredible spot for your clients to become familiar with your most recent news and updates. This could be anything from new products, answer to your most frequently asked questions, regular advancements, or anything new about your organization you might want to share.
4. Your E-commerce business blog won’t just drive more traffic to your site—however, it will build your changes as well. Your blog will make you feel progressively trustworthy and relatable, which will give new customers a more prominent feeling of trust in their buys.
5. The more the blogs get listed on your website, the more the sense of seriousness is created. Customers get a feeling from your regular updates that you are serious about the business and is a trustworthy partner.
6. The potential to go viral is more in a blog rather the product page. People can quickly read an article and instantly share them with millions using various social media platforms. Thus your product will reach across millions in no time.
The above list is only a few among the benefits of blogging in an E-commerce website. However, if you take this blogging seriously at your business end, you yourself can see its boundless benefits.
The benefits of Odoo E-commerce is no new to the public. There are many articles, videos, and slides already listed on the internet discussing its unlimited benefits to the E-commerce community. To list a few, Odoo E commerce with advantages of Product Inline Page Builder, Drag and Drop Page Builder, Inline SEO Suggestion, Buy Without Sign Up, Link tracker, Integrated A/B testing, Multi-Store Support, Advanced Taxes, etc. One can seamlessly create a stunning modern website will all necessary feature. Also adding products is made simpler in Odoo. Coming integrated with other management modules like Inventory and Accounting, the backend remains strong in Odoo comparing to other E-commerce applications.
Along with the above lists, Odoo blogs is yet another great feature provided by Odoo. Which is really using the cms idea of Odoo and giving lovely user interfaces? The blogs can be effectively shared through various social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus, etc. One can efficiently manage blog and blog posts on Odoo backend and can be designed utilizing Odoo cms editor. Relocating the content is made simpler with Odoo as you are provided with designing snippets of Odoo cms.
The easy-to-use drag & drop feature gets your website with an attractive blog design that is mobile-friendly. Being responsive, the content is readable on any device be it mobile, PCs or laptops, taking you closer to your audience.