Know what products were invoiced and what is leftover, still waiting to be shipped to the customer. QuickBooks Premier allows you to do so, while Pro has no such option.
VAT made easy
Intuit QuickBooks Desktop Premier
GET THE DESKTOP ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE 94% OF USERS IN UAE WOULD RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND.
See Pro and Premier Comparison
Why QuickBooks Premier?
First of all QuickBooks Premier offers sales orders, which are non-posting sales transaction to hold the order until you invoice against it. As a result, Premier has easier sales order workflow management than QuickBooks Pro.
QuickBooks Premier offers current availability tracking. Hence you can promise to a customer based on the stock you have on hand and haven’t committed to another customer.
For contractors, Premier’s estimate to purchase order capability is certainly a top reason to upgrade. FOr instance, Imagine an estimate with 30 lines of materials you need to purchase for a given job. QuickBooks Premier allows you to create a purchase order from that estimate.
QuickBooks Premier offers previous reconciliation reporting capabilities. Certainly, one of the main reasons why accountants wants their clients to use Premier. QuickBooks Premier capability offers a snapshot of previous reconciliations.
Many business owners opt for Premier over Pro because it allows you to perform reverse journal entries in your books. This means you’ll be able to reverse or cancel journal entries you made for previous periods with QuickBooks Premier.
QuickBooks Premier also allows you more flexibility with the price level. You won’t be limited to a fixed percent price increase or decrease. For manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, retail, price level by item can often be critical. The fixed percent price that QuickBooks Pro offers is nice but not flexible enough for many businesses.
Get the desktop accounting software 94% of
users would recommend to a friend.
See what QuickBooks Desktop Pro can do for your business.
File VAT easily
Stay on top of VAT
- Define which customers and which products are taxable.
- Track VAT tax automatically throughout the quarter.
- Run VAT reports so you know exactly what you owe.
Automate procurement with re-order level
Stay stocked for success
- Track products, cost of goods, and receive notifications when inventory is low.
- Easily adjust inventory to account for loss, theft, and shrinkage.
- Create purchase orders to keep track of what’s on order.
Looks professional and get paid faster
Send invoice in single click
- Create professional estimates and invoices.
- Invoice for services, goods, and for billable time and expenses.
- Accept payments right from your invoices and send reminders on outstanding payments.
- Get real-time visibility of invoice status, to stay on top of your cash flow.
know what you owe
Manage bills & accounts payable
- Clearly track bills and purchase orders in one place.
- Maintain cash flow and easily take action on unpaid bills.
- Take early pay discounts automatically.
- View unpaid bills from a vendor to easily manage payments.
know where your money is going
Track income and expense
- Connect your bank and credit card to automatically download transactions.
- Easily import previous financial data from Excel and other programs.
- Organize your business with Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers.
New in QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2020
See what QuickBooks Desktop Premier can do for your business.
Get paid faster by automatically reminding customers when payments are due.
Facilitate quicker payments by enabling customers to easily search for invoice emails by PO numbers.
Simplify customer payment processing by consolidating multiple invoices into just one email.
Hide columns to see simple, easy to read customer totals in reports with jobs & classes.
Press “F1” for enhanced help content and search experience, or access to live experts through messaging and call back options.
Select from our range of QuickBooks services
Choose from our services
Certified QuickBooks Reseller in UAE, Middle East and Africa.
Download a free 30 days trial and whether you have a question about features, trials, pricing, need a demo, or anything else, our team is ready to answer all your questions.
Before you start, make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements to install QuickBooks.
Desktop System Requirement
- Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft.
- Windows Server 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019.
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings
Integration with other software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2 – 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit).
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 12.0 or 18.0.
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2019, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2020 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
“BEHIND EVERY GREAT SOLUTION AND PROJECT STAY HOURS OF HARD WORK, MULTIPLE TESTS AND DISCUSSIONS.”
Share your ideas
Drop us a line
We'd love to hear from you
Whether you have a question about features, trials, pricing, need a demo, or anything else, our team is ready to answer all your questions
Postal address: Suite 1209 Concord Tower, Dubai Internet City, PO Box 124884, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Phone: +971 566 991 990